About the team
The Maintenance Services Team is a central function of the Power Station Alliance, its primary function is to provide consolidated planning, scheduling, and resource profiling / delivery to achieve a station works schedule, whilst also providing works program coordination with regard to planned and forced outages and projects.
Power Station Maintenance Alliance, consisting of EnergyAustralia Yallourn and Ventia, is accountable for the effective maintenance and repair of plant and machinery.
The Maintenance Services Team is a central function of the Power Station Alliance, its primary functions are providing a consolidated planning, scheduling, and resources profiling / delivery to achieve a station works schedule, whilst also providing works program coordination with regard to planned and forced outages and projects.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to lead, coordinate, and provide direction for the Supervisors, Planners and Technical providers within the Maintenance Services team and across Maintenance to deliver both the team and business objectives, with a distinct focus on forced outages, projects and defined work programs, and ad-hoc planning activities.
Continuous improvement in the areas of workplace health and safety, productivity of trade and contractor resources and on the job quality standards, are key focus of this role.
The Works Program Lead will initially be appointed within the Maintenance Services Team but may be expected to relocate to other maintenance teams or projects at Yallourn as required
Your main responsibilities will be centric to:
- Managing and executing minor and forced outages
- Supervision of teams of people for forced and minor outages, and defined work programs
- Lead and assist in the delivery of specific Maintenance work programs or projects
- Working across the Maintenance organisation to ensure that all maintenance work is executed in accordance with work plans
What we are looking for
- Trade qualifications and/or tertiary qualified in Engineering, Project Manager or equivalent coupled with versatile operations and maintenance experience
- Proven experience in the maintenance of power stations or other heavy industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and coach maintenance teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse groups of people to achieve key outcomes
- A strong commitment to, and continuous improvement of, safety
- Highly effective communication skills coupled with a collaborative interpersonal style
- Experience in driving schedules, continuous improvement of maintenance practices, and ensuring high work quality
- Demonstrated ability to meet the team’s objectives in a challenging environment
Please note: This is a full time permanent position.
How to Apply
For internal expressions of interest, please apply online by 11pm Sunday 21st August.
For any specific questions call Adam DeCaria on firstname.lastname@example.org