Being Purposeful at EnergyAustralia
Perseus is building a new Customer business and will deliver a radically better staff and customer experience. This is your opportunity to come aboard and be part of your new business.
As part of the Virtual Store deployment Squad we’re spearheading and driving the digital transformation of our Customer business at EnergyAustralia. We’re talking about driving new digital experiences for our customers transforming our architecture and developing industry-leading capabilities. We’re stripping out unnecessary complexity for customers and colleagues and introducing agile methodologies.
Being Bold and Moving Fast at EnergyAustralia
As the Workforce Optimisation Specialist, you will own the end-to-end, workforce planning and forecasting analysis for multiple customer units with aligned workforce needs, and understand their unique needs whilst seeking synergy opportunities. You will set, model, assure and maintain robust and meaningful workforce plans for each unit in your scope, with the goal of ensuring we have a forward view of skills gaps and know how we will source what we need to deliver business demand/objectives over different time horizons.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Take a leading role in our strategic objective to double our workforce productivity.
- Track performance against key workforce productivity metrics, creating data-driven, actionable insight on workforce productivity, for unit stakeholders and management reporting to ensure daily service level and sales are achieved
- Develop trusted relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and continue to engage and maintain regular formal and informal updates on the progress of activities managed through the WFO team.
- Real-Time analysis - conduct scenario and trend analysis and actively participate in incident management to ensure adequate resourcing is available to achieve organisational goals
- From a workforce planning perspective, performance manage our new Retail business by monitoring the key indicators and making recommendations and taking action
Making a Difference at EnergyAustralia
We want to foster a culture that promotes high levels of teamwork, cooperation and spirit. The successful candidates will be degree qualified in business, commerce or a related discipline with advanced knowledge of workforce management methodologies and principles gained in operational call centre environments. Experience in a forecasting role within a large volume call centre is essential. Other areas that will make you a standout candidate include:
- Advanced knowledge of workforce management methodologies and principles with operational call centre experience
- Stakeholder Management – including building and delivering communications to senior stakeholders
- Have experience informing and influencing change in a service organisation
- Thrive on collaborating with people to creatively solve business problems and deliver value
- Have a track record of delivering results when the deliverables were unclear.
How to join EnergyAustralia’s Positive Workplace
If you’re ready to join us ‘doing - not just dreaming’ towards a sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy future for all, click the 'Apply’ button by 19 August 2022 or please contact Vanessa Hofman – Talent Acquisition Lead
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTQ+ employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.