About the role
Reporting into the Technical Sales Leader, Customer Assets Delivery, we have an exciting opportunity to join Customer Assets as a Delivery Operations Specialist (Technical Sales). In this role, you will be leading all post-sale activities and customer success workflows to onboard customers onto our new products which will help accelerate the clean energy transformation.
This is a dynamic role where you will be responsible for our customer’s post sale ensuring that they receive the best-in-class service throughout the duration of their life cycle, whilst taking insights on how we can develop our current and future products.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Contribute to product development and ideation. Especially customer facing SLA’s and KPI’s
- Providing support post sale via phone and digital channels
- Conduct continuous improvement activities by identify and addressing process non-conformances and bugs
- Develop and document end-to-end process maps (“Service Designs”) for new products and services
- Maintains information libraries (eg; product information, customer contract information, sales FAQ’s etc) and manages customer lifecycles (including renewals and terminations)
- Provide reporting on Team Performance and Product/ Sales variance
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in sales operational environment and have an interest and some exposure to renewable energy products and solutions.
- Experienced in the end-to-end detailed Process Mapping and Service Design
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence and communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve support and deliver desired outcomes
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks and understand the impacts of how you may priorities them
- Take initiative, proactive in your approach, demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Agile ways of working
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy such benefits as:
- Awarded Winner 2022 Best Place To Work List
- 20 weeks’ paid parental leave that’s completely gender-equal
- Employee discount on your electricity and gas, discounts on major brands and products
- Energise Program - flexible working that is team centric enabling all individuals to agree and succeed together
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- 2 paid recharge days
- State-of-the-art Melbourne office, stunning views only 3-4 minute walk from Southern Cross station
- Inhouse Café and Onsite Tech Bar
How to Apply
If you’re ready to ‘light the way’ towards your next career move, click the 'Apply’ button before 16th August 2022 or for a confidential conversation, please contact Jazmin Mackie – Talent Acquisition Advisor via email Jazmin.Mackie@energyaustralia.com.au.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTQ+ employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.
If you have any specific questions during the application process about Diversity and Inclusion, Trans and Gender Diverse inclusion, leave entitlements, our support services, flexible working arrangements, or any other issue, feel free to reach out to Tom Woolfe – Organisational Development Lead (email@example.com) or Katie Le Page – Talent Acquisition Leader (firstname.lastname@example.org). To learn more about our inclusive policies visit our careers website https://www.energyaustralia.com.au/about-us/careers/careers-energyaustralia