About the role:
The energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators and retailers of energy, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner future.
We have an opportunity available for a Finance Lead to join our Commercial Finance team where you will provide business partnering, insights and commercial support to the Trading, Transition and Reputation (TTR) portfolio (electricity, gas and green).
This role will be instrumental in supporting the Finance Partner (TTR) to provide ad-hoc project support while driving process improvements across the TTR Finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using coding/programming experience to help drive process improvement by automation of reporting and processes into appropriate systems such as Tableau
- Provide consistent financial advice and direction across the TTR portfolio
- Assist with ensuring integrity, compliance and financial control in TTR Projects including investments (Business Cases, Projects, etc.)
- Assist the Finance Partner in driving the analysts towards a mindset of; performance, contribution and outcomes in line with company expectations
- Assist in the effective messaging of annual planning targets, monthly forecasts and all other applicable finance requirements
You will be tertiary qualified and come with experience in coding/programming which you have used to help drive process improvements. With the ability to think and plan strategically, you will also have a solid track record of being exceptionally strong with stakeholder management and influencing at a senior level.
With a high level of attention to detail and strong analytical capacity, you will also have the desire to be part of an awesome high-performing team where you will be supported by an inclusive culture and have the opportunity to work for an organisation that really values its people
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy such benefits as:
- Awarded Winner 2022 Best Place To Work List
- Energise Program - flexible working that is team centric enabling all individuals to agree and succeed together
- 2 paid recharge days
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, pilates and Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer days off to help charities make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Access LinkedIN Learning in-house free training platform for professional development
- Option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- We have an internal mobility program where our employees career development comes first
- Employee discount on your electricity and gas, discounts on major brands and products
- Generous 20-week new family leave policy
- State-of-the-art Melbourne office, stunning views only 3-4 minute walk from Southern Cross station
How to Apply
If you’re ready to join us ‘doing - not just dreaming’ towards a sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy future for all, click the 'Apply’ button or for a confidential chat, please contact Marita Beus via email at email@example.com.
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 6) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 April 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTQ+ employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.
If you have any specific questions during the application process about Diversity and Inclusion, Trans and Gender Diverse inclusion, leave entitlements, our support services, flexible working arrangements, or any other issue, feel free to reach out to Tom Woolfe – Organisational Development Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katie Le Page – Talent Acquisition Leader (email@example.com). To learn more about our inclusive policies visit our careers website https://www.energyaustralia.com.au/about-us/careers/careers-energyaustralia