Why Energy Australia
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy some of our benefits across;
- Employee discount on your electricity and gas, discounts on major brands and products
- Volunteer days off to help charities to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Awarded Winner 2021 Best Place To Work List
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- Genuine career development – we have an internal mobility program where our employees come first
- Inhouse Cafe and Tech Bar
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, palliates and Employee Assistance Program
About the role
Customer Sales is a dedicated team that is responsible for providing residential customers with exceptional support and assistance, tailored to the customer’s energy needs. This is a diverse, fast-paced role in a highly engaged and supportive team environment.
You will be responsible for handling inbound enquiries including customers looking to switch from another energy retailer as well as new and existing customers wanting to move. You’ll need to follow EnergyAustralia’s call flow methodology and achieve KPIs to participate in our quarterly incentive program.
You will bring your passion for sales, service, problem-solving, as well as a can-do attitude to be successful in this role. You will be excited about sales and comfortable with navigating various systems while embracing a remote work environment. Other skills we are looking for include:
- Standing out as a top performer against personal or sales KPI’s
- Attention to detail to follow scripts and correctly action customer queries under a governance framework
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with ease
- Enjoy learning new skills, while adapting to a fast past and frequently changing industry
- Have a team-based attitude whilst displaying autonomy and accountability
- Typing proficiency of 35 words per minute with 95% accuracy and high Internet speed of 30MBps
Our Customer business is excited to pilot an interstate team outside of our Geelong and Melbourne contact centres. This will be our first fully remote workforce located in Perth. This is a full-time 12-month Max Term Contract starting on 11th July 2022. You will work Monday to Friday between 8am -4pm Daylight savings (37.5 hours) and 9am-5pm once daylight savings end.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to join us ‘Doing - Not Just Dreaming’ towards a sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy future for all, click the 'Apply’ Applications will be closed by 22nd June 2022
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.