About the role
EnergyAustralia is currently transforming and shaping all aspects of our business especially for our customers and as such our digital division is going through a major change. To support and deliver this change we are seeking an experienced Integration Solutions Designer on a 12 month contract (competitive daily rate) to take a key role in this project. In this role you provide technical leadership in the development of project solutions along with review of business requirements and the creation of required solutions.
Several of your tasks will include but not limited to:
Develops the required technology architecture deliverable's for programs and projects including integration in conjunction with the application, data, infrastructure, and security domains
- Ensures a commercial focus on all solution work to ensure that the desired business outcomes are met
- Leverages the line of business architects to ensure that architecture deliverable's are aligned to the overall enterprise technology strategies, blueprints, and roadmaps while
- also providing pragmatic, valuable integration solutions to business
- When integration issues are escalated, communicates with both external (e.g. solution vendors) and internal (e.g. business leaders) parties to identify the best solution that meets our business and customer needs. This includes negotiation with those external and internal stakeholders to drive the best outcome for EnergyAustralia
- Builds strong, trusted relationships with business and IT stakeholders. This includes providing thought leadership to our businesses to form pragmatic ideas and initiatives that utilise current and emerging technologies
These are some of the skills we are looking for
- Previous experience as an Integration Solutions Designer with large, diverse and complex environments
- Proven skills in a large digital transformation project.
- Solid background and experience in a range of technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven skills in managing internal users’ expectations and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Technical (several are listed below)
- Apace Airflow
- Mulesoft/ Axway
- Azure DevOps
- Jenkins / Gitlab
- 12 month contract position (competitive daily rates)
- Shortlisted applicants could be requested undertake a code test as part of the application process.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Base of work open to discussion
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee, you can enjoy such benefits as:
- Employee discount on your electricity and gas, discounts on major brands and products
- Volunteer days off to help charities to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Energise Program whereby flexibility that is team centric enabling all individuals to agree and succeed together
- Access LinkedIn Learning in-house free training platform for professional development
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
- Awarded Winner 2021 Best Place To Work List
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- Genuine career development – we have an internal mobility program where our employees come first
- 2 paid recharge days
- Generous 14-week parental leave
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, pilates and Employee Assistance Program
- State-of-the-art Melbourne office building, gorgeous views only 3-4 minute walk from Southern Cross station
- Inhouse Café and Onsite Tech Bar
How to Apply
If you’re ready to join us ‘doing - not just dreaming’ towards a sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy future for all, click the 'Apply’ or for a career conversation, please contact email@example.com
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 5) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 25 February 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTQ+ employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.