Why Energy Australia
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy some of our benefits across;
- Employee discount on your electricity and gas, discounts on major brands and products
- Volunteer days off to help charities to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Awarded Winner 2021 Best Place To Work List
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- Genuine career development – we have an internal mobility program where our employees come first
- Inhouse Cafe and Tech Bar
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, palliates and Employee Assistance Program
About the role
An outstanding opportunity now exists to join the Performance Analysis team in our Customer business unit. As the Performance Specialist, you will be responsible for agent performance insights and reporting and will work directly with the operations leader to enable opportunity identification and agile commercial decision to drive improved performance.
In this role you will?
- Perform performance analysis across cost, quality, compliance and key business targets by identifying sources of data and/or information.
- Use analytical expertise to investigate live forecasts versus actual results and identify improvements to forecasting processes.
- Participate in formal business performance reviews that review business results and forecasts based on insights and trends in information.
- Assist with developing recommendations on changes in business practice/focus based on insights and analysis of performance data.
- Review records on performance scorecards reporting for compliance and audit requirements and ensure they meet business requirements
- Build Agent Performance and KPI based Reporting for different departments.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role you’ll possess relevant qualifications in Information Management, Data Analytics or Statistics and demonstrate a successful track record of working in a complex customer environment. Experienced in data analysis with the ability to recognize and translate commonalities, trends, and anomalies within large, diverse data sets into business insights is required. Through this experience you’ll have developed excellent analytical and problem-solving skills which you’ve used to understand issues and identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
Additionally, you’ll be highly proficient in database management concepts as well as data access, manipulation, coding, and programming (VBA and SQL/Oracle). Your experience in reporting, writing complex SQL queries is highly desired. Working knowledge of Tableau, PowerBi, CXone and AWS are required
In addition to your technical skills and experience you will be results orientated. You’ll also possess exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills which enable you to engage, influence and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels across the business. Most importantly, you’ll be a passionate customer advocate who combines their key technical strengths with innovation and big picture thinking to achieve great customer results.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paula Moubarak via email email@example.com.
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 2) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 January 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTQ+ employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.
If you have any specific questions during the application process about Diversity and Inclusion, Trans and Gender Diverse inclusion, leave entitlements, our support services, flexible working arrangements, or any other issue, feel free to reach out to Tom Woolfe – Organisational Development Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katie Le Page – Talent Acquisition Leader (email@example.com). To learn more about our inclusive policies visit our careers website https://www.energyaustralia.com.au/about-us/careers/careers-energyaustralia