About the Role
EnergyAustralia is currently bringing in-house several of our outsourced ICT requirements that encompasses all areas of ICT across the business. Our Data and Analytic Group is seeking an experienced DataOps Developer to join their team. As this is a hands on role you will develop and contribute to several large-scale Cloud Migration Projects that deal with all facets of the business.
What we are looking for is a sample of some of the skills and knowledge we are seeking.
- Demonstrated hands on experience in developing, implementing and managing large scale Cloud Migration.
- Experience in implementing and migrating on-prem solution to cloud as per the Energy Australia strategy.
- Skills in understanding business requirements
- Expertise in setting up different development / staging / production environments in the cloud and on premises.
- Proven skills in design, build and run cloud-based data processing platforms, real time workload and streaming data flows in a large utility environment utilising automation.
- Experience in DataLake, DataWarehouse platforms such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake is highly desirable.
- Experience in S3, Lambda, StepFunction, SNS, SQS, AWS CLI, Terraform etc
- Strong skills with Java, Python, R, Sparc, Apache Airflow or similar languages
- High level of expertise in AWS and ETL (Talend) tools
- You must have hands on experience in DMS (Database Migration Service), Data Management, CICD, Github.
- Experience with Databricks and Apache Sparc is desirable.
- You will have demonstrated experience setting up new environments for projects and experience with cloud-based visualisation tools such as Tableau or similar.
- Strong knowledge of and in-depth experience with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of networking and network security
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities (think out of the box)
Qualifications / Certifications
- Perm role
- Flexibility on location
- Flexibility on office and work from home
How to Apply
If you’re ready to join us ‘doing - not just dreaming’ towards a sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy future for all, click the 'Apply’ button.
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 2) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 January 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTQ+ employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.