At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. Some of our benefits include;
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Energise Program whereby flexibility that is team-centric enabling all individuals to agree and succeed tighter
- Access LinkedIn Learning in-house free training platform for professional development
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
About the Role
Reporting to the Data Automation Leader, the purpose of this role is to design, build and manage campaigns in using a marketing tool (UNICA/Acoustic preferred), specialising in customer communications (Marketing, Service and Mandatory comms). You will join a team of strong analytical capabilities who confidently operate across the EA data structures and interfaces between UNICA and other data source systems.
Leveraging our strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, you will offer a collaborative and consultative working style when working closely with stakeholders to gather campaign requirements, make strategic targeting recommendations and ensure analytics are embedded into the marketing functions.
- Leveraging your strong knowledge of databases, query tools and data manipulation processes ideally using UNICA or other data source systems (Oracle/AWS Redshift/SQL Server).
- Demonstrated abilities to working closely with other teams to deliver effective and timely communication via data platforms
- Proven ability to apply strong attention to detail, meeting set deadlines and juggling competing priorities
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal ensuring communications materials are clearly understood and have the right approvals before system releases
- Tertiary qualifications in areas of IT, Digital and/or similar with additional professional development in data source systems
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Know anyone in your network? Take part in the employee referral program and click on Refer a friend.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paula Moubarak – Talent Acquisition Specialist via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.