At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy some of our benefits across;
- Employee discount on your electricity and gas, discounts on major brands and products
- Volunteer days off to help charities make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation -
- Genuine career development – we have an internal mobility program where our employees come first
- 2 paid recharge days
- In-house Cafe and Tech Bar
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, palliates and Employee Assistance Program
About the role
The Business Sales and Service Team is a dedicated team responsible for ensuring our business customers receive exceptional end to end service when dealing with us regarding their service and sales needs. This is a diverse, fast-paced role with a fantastic and supportive team environment.
For us, a diverse, inclusive, and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. Customer service is an essential part of this opportunity and the team’s top priority is to make sure our customers receive the best experience every time.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound calls for our Business customers
- Providing solutions to our Business customers regarding their billing account inquiries, move in’s and disconnection requests
- Contributing to the growth of Business customers by acquiring and retaining new customers by identifying sales opportunities and delivering excellent service
- Taking ownership of investigations and follow-ups of more complex inquiries
- Assist our digital team by handling customer inquiries through live chat and email
- Find better ways by identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Educating customers about their energy usage and how to reduce costs by being more energy efficient
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for driving excellence in customer service and getting it right the first time
- A high level of accountability and the ability to problem-solve
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task whilst resolving our customer's inquiries
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills, systems, and more about the energy industry
- Motivated by achieving call objectives and targets
How to apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change, and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
We are receiving a high level of applications in the current climate, and in light of this, we may close the advert early to ensure we are able to respond to each and every candidate.
Please note, the Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions issued by the Victorian Acting Chief Health Officer on 7 October 2021, apply to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate/s being either partially vaccinated for Covid-19 (with a second vaccination booked prior to 26 November 2021), fully vaccinated for Covid-19, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.