At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy some of our benefits across;
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year 2 paid recharge days
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, wellness programs and Employee Assistance Program
- Inclusive, balanced and culturally aware company culture welcoming a broad reflection on our customers
The Energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
The Business Project Services team is a centralised function of dedicated delivery experts who provide an enterprise-wide delivery capability to successfully execute a portfolio of initiatives and projects aligned to EnergyAustalia’s strategic goals. There are 4 key capabilities within the Business Project Services team and one of them is the Agile Centre of Excellence (COE).
About the role
This is a 12-months contract to support one of our major programs and we are seeking an Agile coach to help reshape the way we do business through influencing and challenging our current ways of working and thinking.
Your primary responsibility is to help create self-organised, self-managing teams, supporting customer and lean Agile approaches to solve problems. Particularly supporting the team and business to achieve their goals through teaching and coaching Lean/Agile ways of working, building a continuous improvement culture of learning and adapting with Lean Agile principles and practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping teams self-organise, self-manage, and deliver via effective Lean-Agile practices and ceremonies
- Teach and coach Lean Agile ways of working, implementing, and supporting Lean Agile principles and practices
- Training team members to communicate and coordinate sometimes emerging work to ensure their delivery goals are met.
- Ensure the teams coordinate with other teams and communicates blockers effectively
- Coordinating inter-team cooperation and helps the team operate as an effective “team on the train.”
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate Agile Coach with a proven success track record in coaching teams to achieve project/program goals. In addition, you will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated similar experience in delivery of projects/programs and initiatives involving a significant degree of change within a large and complex organisation
- Experience in legal, regulatory and compliance programs (highly desirable)
- Growth Mindset applied to best practice problem solving methods for tame (linear) and messy (non-linear) problems e.g., design thinking, systems thinking and soft systems methodology
- Pragmatic approach and high emotional intelligence, and the ability to leverage these traits to influence and effectively communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Lean Agile discipline and SAFe, Scrum certified
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 2) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 January 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.