At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy some of our benefits across;
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- Genuine career development – we have an internal mobility program where our employees come first
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, pilates and Employee Assistance Program
- Rich community history & participation in local events that fosters EnergyAustralia being an “Employer of choice”
About the role
Based at the Mt. Piper Power Station, between Lithgow & Bathurst, NSW, on the traditional lands of the Wiradjuri people, the role will see you join and play an integral part in the Reliability and Planning team. The purpose of the Maintenance Planning / Scheduler position is to provide specialist planning, scheduling and project management services for both external & internal managed works in compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, practices, and statutory regulations.
Responsible for delivering Planning and Scheduling activities at the Power Station including, but not limited to:
- Delivering detailed planning of assigned Maintenance activities as required by the work management system, in liaison with Workshop and Asset Engineering staff.
- Communicate and make recommendations to leadership to resolve capacity constraints.
- Screening of work allocated to Maintenance for the capacity and complexity of incoming work, required by dates and lead times to prioritise Planning activities to achieve the required work on-time.
- Build / maintain complex work in CMMS Ellipse as Standard Jobs where required
- Coordination of technical, safety and environmental expertise for Maintenance Planning activities.
- Provide planning expertise to Maintenance and Engineering leadership for Maintenance process improvements, strategy reviews, and Ellipse functionality enhancements.
- Provide mechanical / electrical technical advice to relevant Maintenance Teams.
- Managing ongoing minor contracts as Contract Administrator including safety induction, on-site management, budget and technical oversight
What we’re looking for:
- Trade qualifications and/or post trade qualifications in Engineering, Project Management, or equivalent qualifications and/or experience.
- Extensive expertise of using CMMS Work Management System for Planning, Scheduling, data interpretation and review (preferably Ellipse)
- Ability to work independently, work within critical deadlines and maintenance schedules to meet identified target.
- Effective use of IT packages including Power BI, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word to supplement Maintenance Planning & Scheduling work.
- Ability to use Maintenance Planning processes of Power Station plant or heavy industry equivalent.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of project and contract management principles and processes.
- Relevant coal fired Power Station experience & knowledge is a key part of being able to carry out this role competently.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.