At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. As an employee you can enjoy some of our benefits across;
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
- Excellent company culture, down-to-earth and friendly organisation - be authentic, bring your whole self to work!
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year 2 paid recharge days
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, wellness programs and Employee Assistance Program
- Inclusive, balanced and culturally aware company culture welcoming a broad reflection on our customers
About the role
Reporting to the People and Project Planning Leader, the key scope of the Workplace Planning Leader is to establish and maintain the Workforce Planning capabilities across Technology to support project delivery. You will be an active business partner with key relationships across the Technology business unit, contingent workforce, People & Culture teams & external vendors including consultancies. Strong stakeholder engagement, collaboration and effective relationship building is a key component in this position.
The role encompasses workforce planning for a subset of Technology permanent FTE, contractors, consultants, onshore and offshore vendor resources who will support us deliver a comprehensive and forward annual plan within agreed resourcing objectives. Additionally, this role will be accountable for:
- Delivery and maintaining resource demand in Enterprise One aligned to inflight and pipeline projects
- Collaborate with Program/Project Managers and Business Leaders to ensure workable project plans are developed according to resource availability
- Drive achievement of utilisation team targets by establishing & maintaining project delivery resource plan and forecast
- Prepare data driven models outlining resource requirements
- Complete regular, insightful reporting to enable Technology to meet enterprise objectives
- Active participation shortlist and interview quality candidates for project leader final selection
- Management of the Business Project Services’ Contingent Workforce for project delivery
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in the development of technology resourcing management function, tools and supporting processes
- Ability to maximise productivity through resource management strategy and execution
- Experience delivering reporting dashboard and key metrics tools
- Interpersonal skills including collaborating, influencing, and negotiating with political astuteness
- An understanding of formal delivery frameworks and agile methodologies (including Scrum, Lean, Kanban) and tools
- Outcome oriented, ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Strategic in planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals
- A Digital thinker - Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology application
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paula Moubarak via email Paula.Moubarak@energyaustralia.com.au.
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 2) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 January 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.