At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. Some of our benefits include:
- Energise Program – Remote and office-based work
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- Discounts on travel, entertainment & shopping
- Access LinkedIn Learning in-house free training platform for professional development
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, palliates and Employee Assistance Program
- Inhouse Café and Tech Bar
- 2 x Recharge Days
- Volunteering and workplace giving schemes
About the Role
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Communications Specialist to join the Marketing team on a permanent basis. As the Communications Specialist, you will be at the forefront of engaging with our customers, driving outstanding creative and marketing communications that will underpin EnergyAustralia’s success. You will enjoy a broad range of responsibilities, including both tactical and operational:
- Implement creative based on insights, data and trends
- Work with the campaigns team to develop creative communications
- Ensure that communications convey the customer value proposition and are consistent with Brand Guidelines
- Brief and manage agencies for creative development across multiple channels
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role you will be tertiary qualified in Marketing with significant experience in integrated marketing communication strategy and execution with a strong understanding of delivering assets for media plans. You will be confident in applying market insights to create compelling marketing communications for both brand and retail.
In addition to these technical skills, you will possess exceptional communication and relationship management skills which enable you to engage, influence and negotiate with a broad range of internal stakeholders, vendors and other third-party agencies. You’ll be managing various workflows to ensure delivery of all creative assets for integrated campaigns to ensure launch dates are met. The team is a shared service unit also servicing NextGen, corporate, and business.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button before 5 pm 31 January 2022
For a further discussion, please contact Vanessa Hofman – Talent Acquisition Lead
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 2) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 January 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.