At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. Some of our benefits include:
- Energise Program – Remote and office-based work
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- Discounts on travel, entertainment & shopping
- Access LinkedIn Learning in-house free training platform for professional development
- Health and well-being program – online yoga, palliates and Employee Assistance Program
- Inhouse Café and Tech Bar
- Volunteering and workplace giving schemes
About the role
An exciting 12-month fixed term opportunity now exists for a Marketing and Communication Specialist to join the NextGen team at EnergyAustralia which focuses on taking new, innovative products to market. Experienced in planning and managing end-to-end digital campaigns and measurement and reporting using the Google suite, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will work with cross-functional teams and internal and external partners to meet customer acquisition targets.
As a SME, you’ll be providing advice and recommendations about marketing activities to key stakeholders in line with objectives and budget. This is a hands-on ‘doing’ role and requires flexibility, creativity and a ‘can do’ mindset.
Key activities include:
- Managing the end-to-end implementation of marketing and communications activity to launch products and acquire customers.
- Writing copy that translates complex information into relatable customer messaging.
- Using data to deliver personalised marketing campaigns via eDM, direct mail and SMS.
- Engaging shared service teams and vendors to help develop and execute marketing deliverables.
- Analysing data, deriving insights and developing reports to track campaign results and make recommendations to business and product owners.
- Demonstrating creativity to generate new ideas and test different digital marketing channels.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role, you’ll be an expert in marketing and communications, able to work autonomously with experience developing and executing marketing plans for new products in a customer-driven industry.
You will also need the following
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Media, Public Relations or similar relevant field.
- Ability to act both strategically and operationally to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- End-to-end experience developing and executing marketing campaigns for residential products.
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Experience managing legal, regulatory and brand compliance obligations.
In addition to these technical skills, you will possess exceptional attention to detail, time management and relationship management skills which enables you to engage and influence a broad range of internal stakeholders, vendors and agencies.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Application closes 28 January 2022
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 2) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 January 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.