About the role
We are seeking an experienced Integration Developer to join our team on a permanent basis and be part of a newly formed team to develop and implement several solutions around our integration of a number of technical platforms.
This is a great opportunity to join as we are currently moving several of our technical requirements in house, which has resulted in EnergyAustralia one of the largest cloud transformation projects. This transformation will cover every aspect of our business both internally and externally
Several of your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Develops solutions to the intended solution architecture for Integration.
- Drives a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation.
- Ensures that documentation is produced for solutions built by Integration to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Works closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Provides input in the solution architecture direction of Integration by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with one of the Scrum Masters and Integration Product Owners to develop solutions.
- Partner with all members of the agile development teams.
- Ensures reuse of solutions and components of solutions in line with best practices
These are some of the skills we are looking for
- Previous experience as an Integration Developer (either front end, back end or full stack)
- Good skills in using cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or others particularly with modern, stateless microservices designs
- A good understanding of DevSecOps concepts and use including CI/CD platforms and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
Technical (several are listed below)
- Apace Airflow
- Mulesoft/ Axway
- Azure Deveops
- Jenkins/ Gitlab
- Full time position
- Shortlisted applicants maybe required to complete a code test.
- Flexible working arrangements and location
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of the team with great working culture. Click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact kavita Bhatia via email Kavita.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) Order 2022 (No. 2) issued by the Victorian Minister for Health on 12 January 2022, applies to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or fully vaccinated including a booster vaccine) at the time of formal offer, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.