The Energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
The Information and analytics Centre of Excellence (COE) provide business and technology domain expertise in technical solutions that support and enable information management and business analytics.
The purpose of the CoE is to design, plan and manage the execution of the Information and Analytics portfolio of work to time, budget and quality targets, in accordance with appropriate architecture and standards.
The Information Governance Capability is tasked with improving information governance standards and practices across the organisation, with a mission to drive a confidence in the information powering EA.
About the role
This role engages with stakeholders to manage and continually improve information governance standards, data quality and information maturity. The role will help to foster a data-driven culture and provide genuine data value.
Key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Contribute to formal data governance activities such as data dictionary, MDM, data quality, governance standards, etc.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt these standards and drive ongoing compliance, by demonstrating value.
- Regularly engage with stakeholders to understand data needs, create a scorecard to reflect key data elements, and continuously improve on these metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and the Information Governance Team to resolve data quality issues, ensuring resolution to drive business value and facilitate a data-confident culture.
- Work closely within the Information Governance Team and wider Information & Analytics CoE to identify and regularly assess key data risks.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in securing this role, you have experience with a similar governance or business partnership role in a similarly complex organisation.
In addition, you will:
- Have experience operating in complex data ecosystems, ideally in BFSI or Utilities in a governance capacity.
- Possess a genuine passion for helping others with their data journey and demonstrate how you’ve previously helped improve data quality and standards.
- Have outstanding stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
- Be a strong team player, helping the recently established team to create value with key stakeholders.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application by COB, 27th June 2021
For a full job description please visit our website at www.energyaustralia.com.au