The energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
About the role
The Information and Analytics Centre of Excellence (CoE) provides business and technology domain expertise to deliver leading information management solutions.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced individual to join the recently formed Information Governance Team and play a significant role in building confidence in the information powering EnergyAustralia. As the Governance Lead - Data, your role will be to define governance strategy, lead platform operations and influence how we manage and leverage data across the enterprise.
The Information Governance Team has an ambitious agenda to unify and uplift the data culture across the Enterprise, taking a value-led approach to deliver the right governance practices.
What we are looking for
- A Data Governance Manager with practical experience delivering a framework of technical capabilities, such as MDM, 360 views, data quality and technical standards.
- An individual with strong interpersonal skills to engage and influence a wide range of business stakeholders and programmes of work.
- Experience administering and extracting value from a data governance tool such as Alex Solutions, Informatica, Collibra or similar.
- An individual who is comfortable leading and embedding pragmatic governance practices in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to develop and refine standards and controls to continually improve our data-confident posture.
- Undertake moderately complex data manipulation to diagnose and resolve data quality issues.
- Managerial experience in the Utilities sector or a similarly complex data ecosystem. Experience dealing with regulatory obligations a plus.
About the role
- This is a permanent role in a highly engaged team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Can be base in other states
How to Apply
Click the 'Apply" button to submit your application by COB, 28th June 2021
For a full job description please visit our website at www.energyaustralia.com.au