About Energy Australia
At EnergyAustralia, people are at the heart of what we do. In a competitive and rapidly changing industry we depend on our people to provide world class expertise and deliver an excellent customer experience. It’s an exciting time to join Customer Operations team as we grow our Customer Contact Centre in Geelong. We’re hiring 13 permanent Customer Service & Sales Consultants or as we call them Energy Response Consultant to start on Monday 21 June 2021.
About the role
As an Energy Response Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for general service inquiries, as well as introducing our current customers to some of the other great EnergyAustralia products and services. You will identify and resolve a range of customer inquiries with a key focus on providing critical assistance through these difficult times. This includes:
- Developing great rapport to provide positive outcomes to customers
- Identifying and resolving complex customer queries (accounts, payment assistance, bill calculations, etc)
- Support compliance and ensuring correct processes are adhered to; and
- Offer thoughtful product and service recommendations
Our teams work in a variety of new and innovative ways that supports true flexible work. As a result you will work from our Geelong Contact Centre 1-day a week. The rest of the time you can work from home! Here are a few requirements as part of this though, we ask:
- You have a safe and confidential workspace at home
- You can demonstrate an internet speed of 15MPS or above
Your skills and Experience
You are a naturally engaging communicator, with proven experience in a customer-service role gained in a phone-based, contact center or retail environment. You are excited about sales and technology and have the ability to embrace change and adapt in a remote work environment. Other skills we are looking for include:
- Experience in Sales within hospitality, retail, travel or call centre
- Ability to empathise, problem-solve, and communicate professionally
- Strong multi-tasking with the ability to manage a high volume of calls
- Confidence in navigating multiple computer applications
We put a big emphasis on career progression and offer formal training and career development opportunities for our Energy Response Consultant.
How to apply
If you feel you have the right skills we're looking for and you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, please click on apply now!
You must have full working rights to be eligible to apply.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.