About Energy Australia
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for 1.7 million customers. We're in an exciting transformation stage and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do. It’s an exciting time to join our Home Move team as we continue to grow our Business Contact Centre in the heart of Docklands. We’re hiring 10 permanent Customer Sales Consultants to commence on Monday 5th July 2021.
About the role
Home Move is a dedicated team responsible for ensuring home and business customers receive exceptional end-to-end assistance, whilst we support customers with their sales and service needs. This is a diverse, fast-paced role in a highly engaged and supportive team environment.
A Customer Sales Consultant manages complex customer issues in a 'customer focussed' manner under minimal or no supervision. You will be responsible for handling New Customer enquiries including customers looking to switch from another energy retailer. You’ll need to follow EnergyAustralia’s call flow methodology and achieve KPIs to participate in our quarterly incentive program.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to inbound calls from customers enquiring about EnergyAustralia’s products and services.
- Proactively promoting EnergyAustralia's products and services through upselling and cross-selling.
- Following EnergyAustralia’s call flow methodology to ensure conversations with customers are effective and consistent.
- Making outbound calls to customers every now and then.
- Ensuring all calls are handled in accordance with our quality standards and industry regulations.
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience and passion for sales to a positive and accountable team. You will work from our Docklands Contact Centre minimum 1 day a week. The rest of the time you can work from home. There are a few requirements as part of this though, we ask that:
- You have a safe and confidential workspace at home
- You can demonstrate an internet speed of 15MPS or above
- You are available for full-time hours (37.5) on a rotating roster Monday-Friday (8am – 8pm)
Your skills and Experience
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for driving excellence in customer service and getting it right the first time
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task whilst resolving our customer's enquiries
- Self-motivation and an ability to work autonomously
- A sound understanding of the Energy industry
- High level of attention to detail and concentration in order to record data, to follow a script, and correctly action customer queries and requests
- Motivated by achieving objectives and targets
- Your ability to be agile and adapt to constant change
How to apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change, and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For further information please contact John.email@example.com Talent Acquisition Advisor
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.