EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for 1.7 million customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do. It’s an exciting time to join the Business Service Sales team as we continue to grow our Business Contact Centre in the heart of Docklands. We’re hiring 7 permanent Customer Service & Sales Consultant or as we call them Business Energy Consultants to commence on 15 March 2021
About the role
The Business Sales and Service Team is a dedicated team responsible for ensuring our business customers receive exceptional end to end service when dealing with us regarding their service and sales needs. This is a diverse, fast-paced role with a fantastic and supportive team environment.
For us, a diverse, inclusive, and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. Customer service is an essential part of this opportunity and the team’s top priority is to make sure our customers receive the best experience every time.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound calls for our Business customers
- Providing solutions to our Business customers regarding their billing account inquiries, move in’s and disconnection requests
- Contributing to the growth of Business customers by acquiring and retaining new customers by identifying sales opportunities and delivering excellent service
- Taking ownership of investigations and follow-ups of more complex inquiries
- Assist our digital team by handling customer inquiries through live chat and email
- Find better ways by identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Educating customers about their energy usage and how to reduce costs by being more energy efficient
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience and passion for customer service to a positive and accountable team where you will be taking your career to the next level. To ensure your health and safety, you will be working from home while the current restrictions are in place. When restrictions are lifted, and EnergyAustralia feels it’s safe to do so, you will work from our Docklands Contact Centre 1-day a week. The rest of the time you can continue to work from home! There are a few requirements as part of this though, we ask:
- You have a safe and confidential workspace at home
- You can demonstrate an internet speed of 15MPS or above
- Available for full-time hours (37.5) rotating roster Monday-Friday 8am – 6:30pm
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for driving excellence in customer service and getting it right the first time
- A high level of accountability and the ability to problem-solve
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task whilst resolving our customer's inquiries
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills, systems, and more about the energy industry
- Motivated by achieving call objectives and targets
How to apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change, and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Applications will close on 2 March 2021 We are receiving a high level of applications in the current climate, and in light of this, we may close the advert early to ensure we are able to respond to each and every candidate.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.