About the role
Join the Performance Analysis team in this diverse and exciting permanent opportunity. As the Performance Analyst, you will build, ETL pipelines and Analytics solutions that have been requested by the business and monitor business performance against the strategic and annual operating plans as it relates to productivity, major initiatives, and promised benefits building interactive visual dashboards, while also building a strong knowledge and understanding/comparison of 'best practice' performance.
Key accountabilities and activities include:
- Prepare performance dashboards and deliver reporting for strategic and operations analytics
- Create data mappings between multiple databases across multiple platforms, data modeling, data profiling, query design, data flow design.
- Provide recommendations on changes in business practice continuously striving to streamline and improve data processing and reporting
- Maintain records on performance scorecards reporting for compliance and audit requirements.
What we’re looking for
As a senior analyst, you will have a strong technology or data engineering background with demonstrated ability to support decision making and improving business outcomes. Your strong commercial acumen within a complex customer environment delivering operational data/analytics/insights will help you hit the ground running and stitch data together.
Industry experience in energy/utilities/telco is preferred. Proficiency in database management concepts, data access, manipulation, coding (including writing code, coding constructs and assembling code using coding standards), programming in VBA and SQL is essential.
You will also need the following:
- Tertiary qualification in commerce, economics, or related statistical discipline
- Extensive experience in modeling and analysing business strategy
- Collaborative working style, working effectively with the team and stakeholders
How to Apply & Experience
This position is open to internal employees, simply complete the on-line application, attach your resume and submit via PageUp. Should you have further questions please contact Vanessa Hofman via Skype or 03 8628 1137
Applications will close on 1 March 2021
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.