EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies supporting over 2.6 million household and business customers.
The Residential & Business Credit Leader sits within the Voice Operations space in the Credit Management and Optimisation business unit and is responsible for the leadership of a team of 10 x Specialised Credit Agents. The group is tasked with delivering outstanding customer experience and concurrent facilitation of collections activities pertaining to key risk and high-value customer groups identified by the enterprise’s Credit Management systems and processes.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced team leader to join the team. As the Residential & Business Credit Leader, you will lead the credit team to facilitate active debt management, accounts receivable, refunds, credit assessment, portfolio assessment, and concessions.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Coach and inspire team members, develop talent, address poor performance, and encourage collaboration and innovation within and across teams.
- Monitor collections performance, timeliness, and quality of customer payments and allocations to their accounts.
- Identify action for late-payments and agree on terms for late payments in line with collections policy.
- Monitor all 1st tier outbound calls (for internal team and partners) for quality and effectiveness.
- Oversee regular status reporting and commentary for all exceptions and issues.
What we’re looking for
You are an enthusiastic, people-focused leader, with a strong understanding of credit management and continuous improvement processes. You are able to demonstrate strong people and time management skills as well as best practices in large business credit risk or associated industry risk segments. You are also passionate about coaching and inspiring teams to drive productivity from good to great.
You will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Detailed understanding and awareness of broader issues and trends within a customer-facing industry
- Strong background with Energy retail obligations to ensure all regulatory obligations are met, documented, and recorded
- Strong relationship-building skills to support the implementation
- Experience with PowerCurve Collections system
How to Apply & Experience
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change, and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Applications will close on 22 January 2021
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.