About the Role
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Product Owner to join the Distributed Resources team within our NextGen business unit. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering new products and services for EnergyAustralia’s customers. The role will have a focus on building products and solutions that couple leading technology and innovative business models to solve customer problems.
As the Product Owner, you will work closely with relevant teams and subject matter experts to clearly identify customer and business needs which will be developed into new products and propositions. The Product Owner is also responsible for leading the product team, prioritising work, as well as managing the end to end delivery.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Own and define the vision and roadmap for a product, aligned to customer needs and business objectives.
- Plan and co-ordinate resourcing as required to meet the roadmap objectives and business goals.
- Work with relevant members of the product and business teams to ensure delivery of new initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Prioritise and maintain the product backlog based on the desirability, viability, and feasibility.
- Investigate new product ideas and innovations and work with stakeholders across marketing, proposition, operations, digital and technical SMEs to identify opportunities for product refinement and improvement that will support the achievement of business objectives.
- Track and report on success metrics and provide timely updates on the progress of initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience:
- As a product manager or product owner
- In identifying and articulating business and customer requirements
- Experience in managing multiple responsibilities and cross-functional product teams
- Developing B2C customer propositions
- Operating within an agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other desired experience includes:
- Demonstrated experience building and leading high performing teams.
- Experience with customer-centered design principles and tools.
- Experience within the energy sector
How to Apply & Experience
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change, and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Applications will close on 29 January 2021
For a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Hofman – Talent Acquisition Lead via Skype or email