About Energy Australia
At EnergyAustralia, people are at the heart of what we do. In a competitive and rapidly changing industry, we depend on our people to provide world-class expertise and deliver an excellent customer experience. It’s an exciting time to join the Customer Operations team as we continue to grow our Customer Contact Centre in Geelong. We’re hiring 14 permanent Sales Chat Consultants or as we call them Energy Resolutions Consultants – Sales Chat
About the role
As our Chat Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for handling complex sales and service inquiries. You will identify and resolve a range of customer inquiries with a key focus on providing critical assistance through these difficult times. This includes:
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a high-volume of chats
- Confidence in navigating multiple computer applications
- Ensure all regulatory obligations adhere to each interaction with our customers
- Create the right match between customer needs and EnergyAustralia product offerings ensuring that your sales expertise successfully on-boards new customers and keeps existing customers
To ensure your health and safety, you will be working from home while the current restrictions are in place. When restrictions are lifted, and EnergyAustralia feels it’s safe to do so, you will work from our Geelong Contact Centre 1-day a week. The rest of the time you can continue to work from home! There are a few requirements as part of this though, we ask:
- You have a safe and confidential workspace at home
- You can demonstrate an internet speed of 15MPS or above
- Available for full-time hours (37.5) rotating roster Monday-Friday 8am - 9pm
Your skills and Experience
You are a naturally engaging communicator with a typing proficiency of 35 words per minute with 95% accuracy. Passionate about Sales and Customer Service, you can demonstrate your experience in sales, gained in a phone or chat-based, contact center, or retail environment. You are also computer savvy. Excited about technology, and have the ability to embrace change and adapt in a remote work environment. Other skills we are looking for include:
- Sales and customer problem-solving resolution skills
- Rapport building skills and ability to match customer needs with our products
- Motivated to work in a sales focused and target driven environment
- Ability to empathise, and communicate clearly to tailor solutions for customers
We put a big emphasis on training and career development for our Energy Response Consultant. When you join our contact center you will receive training, coaching, and system knowledge that will move you to expert status in 6 months.
How to apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change, and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Applications will close on 22 January 2021. We are receiving a high level of applications in the current climate, and in light of this, we may close the advert early to ensure we are able to respond to each and every candidate.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.