The energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
We are now seeking a highly motivated, organised and detail focused Team Coordinator to join our Technology & Change team. In this pivotal role you will provide support to three of our senior managers and their broader teams
About the role
We are now seeking a highly motivated, organised and detail focused Team Coordinator to join our Technology & Change team. In this pivotal role you will provide support to three of our senior managers and their broader teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management, and day-to-day assistance for three busy ‘Heads of’
- Coordination of meetings, workshops and department forums for the wider teams
- Building effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders, acting as a point of escalation for administrative issues
- Attending leadership meetings, documenting minutes and proactively following up on action points.
- Ad hoc project coordination and preparation of documentation as required
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy an important role within a critical area of our business. If you're up for the challenge and possess the skills and experience to be successful, then we want to speak with you.
What we’re looking for
To be successful in securing this role, you will be pro-active, organised and a self-starter. You will have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced and complex environment, where you’ve learnt the ability to juggle priorities in a strategic and intelligent manner. You will have:
- Excellent time management, using your understanding of strategic priorities to plan workloads appropriately
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with senior stakeholders, with the ability to push back where necessary
- Advanced skills working with MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and team-focused approach
- Experience identifying opportunities for process improvements and implementing these
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include
- A generous paid parental leave policy.
- Flexible working options, like working from home or flexible working hours
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For any queries not addressed in this advertisement, please contact Aoife.email@example.com
Applications will close on 3rd December 2020
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.