The Energy Generation Support team provides maintenance and support services to all EnergyAustralia's applications across the Energy Generation Portfolio. The team's mission is to ensure the stable operation of the applications and associated interfaces which deliver the end-to-end service.
About the Role
The purpose of the Energy Generation Support Analyst is to provide expertise, maintenance, and support for specific applications to ensure stable operation and availability. You will be responsible to ensure that the application interfaces support business processes. Provides application management including installing, configuring, upgrading, administering, monitoring, and maintaining the applications to keep them in a usable state, ensuring they are correct, consistent, and available at all required times.
Key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Implements, configures and supports applications during the hours required by the business. Ensuring application availability, performance, reliability, maintainability, serviceability and capacity are provided in line with agreed SLAs
- Overseeing vendors to successfully implement, configure and support applications (including asset management and other core applications) ensuring availability, performance, reliability, maintainability, serviceability and capacity are provided in line with agreed service level agreements
- Resolving all incidents and requests in line with SLAs and undertaking problem managing working closely with the end user
- Working through vendors to ensure resolution of incidents
- Ensuring all applications adhere to security policies and ensuring escalation processes are in place and followed for all applications
- Triage of problems and incidents, service management and problem management
- Engaging with the business to understand their needs, issues and be a key point of contact and escalation as needed
What we're looking for:
- Strong background in application support across a range of technologies
- Extremely strong communication skills across both customer service and vendor and stakeholder management
- Experience with Energy Utilities applications (advantageous)
- Applications skills in Utilities applications such as:
- Asset management systems, particularly Ellipse
- Electronic Permit Systems
- Plant information systems
- Electronic Content Management
- Project management skills and abilities to manage concurrently many fixes/change/maintenance needs with a combination of Project and BAU
- Service and Vendor management experience across a portfolio of many applications
- Commercial experience in the implementation and management of ITIL and COBIT
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
All applications are to be submitted via the advertisement and not emailed directly.
For a copy of the job description please visit our careers page on our website at www.energyaustralia.com.au.
For any enquires not addressed in the PD, please contact Aoife.email@example.com
Advertising closes Friday 29th January.