EnergyAustralia is a highly regarded and progressive energy retailer. We provide smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change. Our passion is to empower and energise Australians towards better energy use.
About the role
We have a great opportunity for someone with a natural aptitude for building relationships at a strategic level, as an Account Executive Major Customers. You will be the single point of contact for a portfolio of some of our largest customers. You will own the end-to-end process of these large customer accounts from managing the relationship, to presenting solutions, and managing the financials (sales and revenue). You will:
- Drive a strategic approach to account planning for your portfolio;
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Retain existing revenue through contract renewals;
- Drive sustainable growth by identifying new opportunities within current customers;
- Present relevant and complex solutions to both current and new large customers;
- Manage negotiations and tendering processes within the large customer group.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful you will be an articulate influencer, with a proven track record at building strategic relationships at a senior level. Also:
- Experience in identifying key stakeholders, and building long-term relationships with them;
- Good commercial acumen, with a proven understanding of the financial implications of any decision;
- Strong experience in the energy sector is preferred;
- Ability to translate strategies into actions.
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to apply:
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you’d like to have a confidential discussion then contact Charis Turner on 0386 281 396, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.