We’re committed to our customers. And the environment too. But we’re also committed to all those who work with us. Our promise is to give everyone the opportunity to be engaged with what they do. Most of all, we want our people to feel able to bring their whole selves to work. To grow, learn and succeed. But it’s not without challenges. Change is continuous in our industry. It’s part of how we do business now. And change can take us out of our comfort zone. But it’s also creating exciting opportunities for people willing to step up and take on a challenge.
About the role
As Organisational Development Lead - Culture, you will help EnergyAustralia build the culture, capability and performance required to deliver the business strategy, today and in the future.
You will lead the design, development, implementation, iteration, embedding and evaluation of the Organisational Development strategy and interventions (including their ongoing governance). We are in the early phase of developing a 5-year culture strategy and plan, that will align:
- Diversity & Inclusion
What we’re looking for
You will be forward-thinking and strategic in the design, development, change management and implementation of people strategies. You will have proven experience developing innovative enterprise-wide initiatives that ensure the right culture, capability and performance to deliver against current and future business strategy. You’ll demonstrate:
- Experience and ability to embrace complexity and ambiguity
- A high-level of emotional intelligence, able to influence and navigate a large organisation
- Experience executing enterprise-wide strategies, in line with business strategy
- Program Management; including engagement of teams of internal and 3rd party specialists
- Curiosity and ability to shape intelligent options and pathways
What’s in it for you?
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. By becoming part of EnergyAustralia, you will get to:
- Design and deliver a transformative program of work
- Facilitate the development of EnergyAustralia’s Culture Roadmap
- Introduce a positive step change in the employee experience of work
- Be responsible for the strategy setting EnergyAustralia up for future capability readiness
- Also, various employee benefits such as; Workplace giving, generous parental leave, ‘Dress for your day’, and various discounts for travel, entertainment & shopping.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For any queries not addressed in this advertisement, please contact Charis Turner in the Careers Team, by either emailing email@example.com, or calling 0386 281 396.