About the team
The Yallourn Asset Team develops the medium and long-term asset plans and strategies for the power station, with the maintenance teams, and assist with the implementation of those plans.
About the role
As the Asset Performance Specialist, you will assist in the analysis and improvement of the thermodynamic performance of the station and assist with asset management at the station.
You will be liaising with site and external personnel, investigating new technologies and innovations, analysing procedures and plant capability, and making recommendations for improvements to current processes.
Key activities include:
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Work with maintenance teams to investigate, develop options, and implement solutions to resolve performance issues
- Develop and implement the asset management plans and strategies to optimise the overall plant performance
- Develop and implement Life Maintenance Plans
- Develop and present financial proposals and justifications for plant investment projects
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering etc
- Proven experience in Performance Engineering and Asset Management
- Wide-ranging understanding of power station plant operation, equipment and interaction
- Ability to resolve complex problems and provide innovative solutions
- Commitment to safety
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Adam DeCaria on 0439 210 281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close Wednesday 23rd October at 11.55pm.