The energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
The Business Project Services team is a centralised function of dedicate delivery experts, responsible for professional services approach to project delivery. The team provides an enterprise-wide delivery capability to successfully execute a portfolio of initiatives and projects aligned to EnergyAustralia’s strategic goals and vision.
About the role
Working alongside the business you will define and document business requirements and user stories. You will work closely with end users, system analysts, architects, developers and testers ensuring business requirements are understood. Communication is key to this role, you will employ a consultative approach when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge and exposure to BABOK.
- Strong process mapping experience across as is / to be.
- Experience working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Effective business requirement gathering and management skills.
- Experience working within large enterprise, delivering complex programs of work.
- Ability to use tools to model processes as part of requirements gathering.
- Experience with working on large scale regulatory and compliance projects.
How to Apply
For any queries contact Aoife.o’email@example.com
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Applications will close on Friday 20th September
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.