The energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
About the role
This role works in our Enterprise Systems Transformation program. The Data Analyst will provide both technical and functional expertise across key modules including HR/PY within SAP. They will be responsible for the following:
- Applying data standards and data relevancy rules to Identified data sources through data profiling.
- Identifying and preparing cleansing reporting toolsets.
- Identifying data cleansing work packages and Communicate with executers to remediate errors.
- Assisting with and delivery of the data cleanse strategy.
- Understanding of the in-scope data structures within the program People stream.
- Design and build data reconciliation reports in either SQL or BODS.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in securing this role, you will have fantastic knowledge of the payroll function within SAP. You will have both technical and functional experience as you validate, cleanse and construct data, migrating from one system to another.
In addition, you will have:
- Extensive experience in People Data Conversion.
- SAP HR-PY and Successfactors EC / LMS.
- Process orientated thinking.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Experience and strong technical experience: MS Excel, MS SQL or BODS.
- The ability to build good relationships across the organisation.
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. We offer a range of benefits and a great team environment. It’s an exciting time to join our organisation.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For any queries not addressed in this advertisement, please contact Rebecca Max via Rebecca.email@example.com
Please do however, ensure that your application is submitted via the jobs portal and not emailed to the email address listed on this advertisement as there is an application form to be completed as part of this process.
Applications will close on the 20th of September at 5.00pm.