EnergyAustralia’s NSW assets include the Mount Piper coal-fired power station, the Tallawarra gas-fired power station and the Pinedale coal-mine. These assets are located across 2 geographical locations; Lithgow and Lake Illawarra, NSW.
Due to maternity leave cover, we currently have an exciting opportunity within our HR/People team at Mt Piper Power Station, supporting this NSW operating business.
Reporting to the onsite HR Leader, you will support the NSW People team in the delivery of strategic HR projects, operational programs and administrative and logistical support.
The People Coordinator will assume the following accountabilities:
- Assist local People team with HR BAU, and HR project delivery administrative support
- Administer, schedule and coordinate learning and development activities
- Maintain personnel and training records
- Point of contact for local HR, and training queries
- Support of other People team activities as required
Note: For health and safety reasons, we require candidates to live within 60 minutes from site. Some ad-hoc travel will be required between Mount Piper, Tallawarra/Wollongong and Melbourne. Please note this role is a 35-hour working week, and employment terms will be in accordance with the Mt Piper Site Agreement.
What does our successful applicant look like?
You will be a client/customer focused HR Coordinator preferably with some prior experience in human resources.
Your ability to build and foster relationships with stakeholders will be advanced, as will your experience with the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc).
This rewarding role will see the successful candidate both partner with various internal stakeholders as well as assist the People team achieve their operational and strategic objectives.
How to apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change - and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply' button to submit your application.
Advertising closes on Wednesday the 25th September at 11.55pm.
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy