EnergyAustralia provides smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change by leading and accelerating the clean energy transformation for all Australians.
About the role
In this 6-month role as HR Data Administrator at EnergyAustralia, you will be responsible for the maintenance of our HRIS system, ensuring that any position changes are updated and in line with our agreed organisational structure and design. You will:
- Be responsible for all job position creation and maintenance, as well as HR System maintenance
- Review and approve new role requests in line with budget and organisational design
- Ensure that positions being approved denote correct salary grade and reporting lines
- Ensure that the wider HR team are aware of any changes or discrepancies
What we’re looking for
To be successful in the role you’ll have a keen eye for detail, and be able to spot the smallest of inconsistencies between new position requests and organisational design. You’ll enjoy working in a role that is structured and methodical, whilst being able to demonstrate experience in an administrative or systems-based position. Also:
- You’ll have strong planning and time management skills
- Entry-level systems experience on PeopleSoft, Aurion, Ascender, or similar
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ideally you’ll have experience working with, or an understanding of, organisational design
- Experience working within a HR environment will be favoured.
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible working options, like working from home or flexible working hours
- Generous discounts for goods & services (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charis Turner on (03) 8628 1396 or email email@example.com.