EnergyAustralia provides smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change by leading and accelerating the clean energy transformation for all Australians.
About the role
As the Operations Lead, you will establish, develop and maintain operations framework and processes for all Grid Transformation Distributed Energy Resource (DER) products, supporting EnergyAustralia to lead the transformation from the traditional centralised energy grid to a two-way decentralised energy system.
Key Activities Include:
- Responsible for the successful operation of all commercial DER agreements prior to handover to BAU.
- Manage DER events to deliver specific targets and satisfy DER agreements.
- Change management and User training as required for successful development and operation of DER processes and systems.
- Business development support, including solution capabilities to underpin value proposition.
- Project team and stakeholder management.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in working in, setting up and managing operations in complex technical fields, preferably in engineering, risk management or wholesale energy.
- Knowledge of IT systems and delivery to support operations.
- Experience in energy environment with exposure to DER products and solutions
- Team or Project management experience
- Exposure to commercial contracts.
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Flexible working options, like working from home or flexible working hours
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bianca Jenkins on (03) 86281590 or email Bianca.Jenkins@energyaustralia.com.au
Applications will close on 19th September.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.