EnergyAustralia provides smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change by leading and accelerating the clean energy transformation for all Australians.
About the role:
As the Business Channel Operations Support Specialist you will support the implementation and management of the third-party sales strategy, tactics, and drive partner/vendor performance. You will also be responsible for the delivery of electricity and gas customer acquisition and retention in Business segments, the achievement of profitable customer growth, and to assist with improvements to the sales fulfilment process, thus reducing sales exceptions and cost to acquire.
- Partner with various teams to ensure there is a program of campaigning activity executed by EnergyAustralia and third parties
- Continually improve processes for third-party business sales partners
- Operationalise best practice risk management framework to identify and mitigate risks
- Ensure all regulatory obligations are monitored and met
- Ensure vendors meet on their contractual obligations in a timely manner
- Manage daily communications to third party channels via mailbox and bulletins
- Complete weekly/daily reporting requirements on all sales related matters, including iKnock interactions, QA, Complaints and third-party channel commissions
- Complete field audits, inclusive of infield assessments and iKnock usage
- Onboard all new third-party agents
- Work with absolute integrity respecting EnergyAustralia’s brand, its people and its role in the Australian community
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience within sales operations, preferably B2B and B2C in large, complex organisations
- Strong understanding of process improvement and process change management
- Ability to develop strong, positive relationships with stakeholders and effectively manage expectations
- Experience in liaising and interacting with third-party organisation with a partner mindset
- Manage priorities in a fast-paced environment within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Experience with C1 and iKnock
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (with proficiency in Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to create and maintain custom reports and dashboards
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Flexible working options, like working from home or flexible working hours
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to Apply:
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Applications will close 11pm Tues 17 September 2019
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.