EnergyAustralia provides smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change by leading and accelerating the clean energy transformation for all Australians.
About the role
In this newly created role reporting to the Technology Executive, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of EnergyAustralia’s information security framework.
Key activities include:
- lead the design of best practice methodology of Information Security organisational policies, procedures and processes;
- direct and review the EnergyAustralia-wide strategic and operational activities in the digital and IT security and risk area;
- advocate for EnergyAustralia's total digital and information security needs;
- lead the development and implementation of a security program that leverages business wide resources, ensuring effective monitoring of new and ever evolving threats is achieved;
- provide leadership, direction and support to the IT Security & Risk team with specific attention to retaining and attracting key talent; and
- participate as a member of the Technology Executive leadership team.
What we’re looking for
This is a critical appointment for our business and as such, we are seeking an exceptional candidate with significant experience in a similar role. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or an equivalent combination of extensive relevant senior level experience in Information Security and relevant education/training;
- Extensive knowledge of Risk and Security Frameworks i.e. ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO 31000;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) (preferred);
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to strategically manage and provide authoritative technical and policy advice at the highest levels
- Demonstrated strategic planning skills with the ability to create and implement a vision in line with organisational goals & identified Information Security priorities and challenges
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Flexible working options, like working from home and dressing for your day
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to apply
If you share our passion for leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application. If you have specific questions not covered in the advertisement please contact Rebecca Max via email@example.com or 86281629.
Please do however, ensure that your application is submitted via the relevant job portal and not emailed to the email address listed on this advertisement as there is an application form to be completed as part of the recruitment process.
Advertising closes at 5.00pm 30th August 2019.