EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies supporting over 1.7 million household and business customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Our Campaigns team is critical in delivering this commitment, and in showcasing our new brand position - that we're ‘Lighting The Way’ in the world of energy.
About the role
In this important role, you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing analytics activities, to help build and deliver highly accurate strategic and tactical customer contact programs. You’ll:
- Use the IBM Campaign (Unica) environment daily to provide insights on developing campaigns
- Leverage new and existing platform technologies to fine tune our digital marketing capabilities
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide strategic targeting recommendations
- Design, develop and execute highly targeted and personalised multi-wave marketing communication programs
- Provide specialist knowledge of the Unica platform, and drive best practice campaign standards
- Contribute to the cross-collaborative team culture, sharing knowledge and improving internal technical marketing capability.
What we’re looking for?
You’ll have the natural ability to both lead change, and lead by example.You have a genuine curiosity and passion for data, and how it can be used to create innovative data-driven marketing initiatives.
- Show strong experience in the development of Direct Marketing campaigns within an IBM Campaign (Unica) environment, or similar (e.g. Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Platform).
- Have an advanced knowledge of database, query tools and data manipulation processes
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven track record in translating complex analysis into business language across all levels
- Have experience working in a highly-regulated and fast-paced industry
As well has being part of a team that is both high-performing, and has an opportunity to shape and influence EnergyAustralia's strategic communications, you will get:
- The chance to put your natural communication skills to work, through advising and empowering the business to reach the next level in analytics
- An opportunity to work with complex data sets from multiple sources and vendors
- Autonomy to look at our processes, and implement your improvements where you see fit
- To continue to build your data, analytics and marketing skills in a sector undergoing significant change
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charis Turner on 0386 281 396 or email email@example.com
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.