EnergyAustralia provides smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change by leading and accelerating the clean energy transformation for all Australians.
About the role
Due to internal progression, we currently have an exciting permanent opportunity reporting to the Finance Partner (Customer). This role will provide ongoing planning, reporting, insights, advice and support both financial and operational to our Customer business unit, ensuring delivery of the EnergyAustralia strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Complete the financial plan and detailed budgets to support the strategy for Customer
- Support the delivery of the monthly management report, and the overall Customer close
- Provide advice & insights into drivers of results against budgets, forecasts and expectations
- Offering commercial support on investments, reviewing & challenging initiatives within Customer
- Work closely with Customer management team to drive financial awareness on commercial decisions
What we’re looking for:
This is a terrific opportunity to step into a commercially focused finance role and work closely with our complex and fast-paced Customer business unit. As the successful candidate, you will bring previous experience in a similar commercial analytical or finance role where you have utilised your conceptual and analytical skills. You also have:
- Strong data analytical skills as well as exposure in building and operating financial models
- Natural communication style, with the ability to influence decision-making with the use of insights
- Experience working in a complex environment such as Energy, Telecommunications, Banking, etc
- Demonstrated your ability to prioritise and undertake multiple concurrent tasks
- Preferably you have tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance, economics, or another relevant quantitative degree.
In this role you will truly be an enabler for change, working in an industry going through significant change from a regulatory and marketing perspective. As Finance Analyst (Customer) you will gain exposure at an Executive-level and play a huge role in how these changes will affect EnergyAustralia.
Some of our company benefits also include:
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charis Turner on (03) 8628 396 or email email@example.com.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.