EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for 1.7 million customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Full time and part time permanent opportunities are available to join our high performing Business Sales and Service Team. Roles are Mon to Fri, with fixed afternoon shifts available, leaving your mornings free to do what you enjoy!
Based in the heart of the Docklands, we are looking for passionate sales and customer service consultants to join our fun, friendly and dynamic team, with roles commencing on Monday 9 September 2019.
About the opportunity:
The Business Sales and Service Team is a dedicated team responsible for ensuring our business customers receive exceptional end to end service when dealing with us regarding their service and sales needs. This is a diverse, fast-paced role with a fantastic and supportive team environment.
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. Customer service is an essential part of this opportunity and the team’s top priority is to make sure our customers receive the best experience every time.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound calls for our business customers
- Providing solutions to our business customers regarding their billing account enquiries, move in’s and disconnection requests
- Contributing to the growth of business customers by acquiring and retaining new customers by identifying sales opportunities and delivering excellent service
- Taking ownership of investigations and follow-ups of more complex enquiries
- Assist our digital team by handling customer enquiries through live chat and email
- Find better ways by identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Educating customers about their energy usage and how to reduce costs by being more energy efficient
Full time expectations (37.5 hours per week):
- Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm fixed shifts
Part time expectations (20 hours per week):
- Monday to Friday 4pm to 8pm fixed shifts
- If you are applying for the full time or part time roles, you must be available for full time training for 4 weeks from start date and training hours will be 9am – 5pm.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for driving excellence in customer service and getting it right the first time
- Ability to go above and beyond for customers by providing great customer service and demonstrate strong understanding of customer needs
- Understanding of the sales process and ability to upsell and cross sell
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- A high level of accountability and the ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task whilst resolving our customers enquiries
- You’re able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills, systems and more about the energy industry
- Motivated by achieving call objectives and targets
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- A generous paid parental leave policy
- Flexible working options, like working from home or flexible working hours
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to apply:
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the “Apply” button to submit your application.