EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies supporting over 1.7 million household and business customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class retailer that provides our customers with simple and affordable energy solutions.
About the Role
An outstanding opportunity now exists for a commercially savvy Pricing Lead to join our Business Propositions team. In this influential role you’ll carryout a broad range of commercial, analytical and strategic activities to set prices for the business market and contribute to the ongoing development of a modern and dynamic pricing program. More specifically, you will:
- assist in the development of an industry-leading business pricing strategy;
- analyse new proposition proposals and set business prices;
- carryout price related business casing, budgeting and forecasting;
- help develop and improve pricing tools, methodologies and principles;
- develop analysis and insights into business pricing psychology and trends.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but highly-effective team and play a significant role in optimising EnergyAustralia’s long-term commercial outcomes.
You’ll feel confident working with senior stakeholders across a broad range of matters, advising on competitive landscape and providing recommendations on a pricing and offers strategy for our business customers. You:
- Possess a successful track record in using analytical tools and developing complex models
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of products and pricing within Energy
- Show outstanding interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong experience in a pricing, propositions or commercial role, preferably within Energy
- Able to engage and influence a broad range of stakeholders to shape our pricing strategy
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Generous discounts for goods & services (travel, entertainment & shopping)
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The opportunity to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charis Turner on email@example.com.
Applications will close on 23rd September 2019.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.