EnergyAustralia is a highly regarded and progressive energy retailer. We provide smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change. Our passion is to empower and energise Australians towards better energy use.
About the role
As a Finance Analyst for our Energy division, you will use your strong financial modelling skills and experience in the derivatives market to provide planning, reporting. Your recommendations and financial insights will influence the strategy and direction of our Energy business unit moving forward. You’ll:
- Create financial plans, forecasts and budgets, with a focus on gross margin
- Provide insight and advise into the underlying drivers of financial performance
- Engage and influence leaders of the Energy trading team, to support decision making
- Support performance reporting against plans and forecasts
- Ensure integrity, compliance and financial control in investments,
What we're looking for
You will have a genuine passion for using your strong financial modelling skills, and commercial experience in the derivatives market, to advise and influence senior stakeholders. You’ll have significant experience in building and operating models, and using insights to influence direction and strategy. You:
- Can engage, influence, and provide meaningful recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience working in a fast-paced industry and often ambiguous
- Advanced use of Excel, specifically Excel modelling using large data sets
- Have experience providing insights and recommendations in ambiguous circumstances
What’s in it for you?
The Energy industry is dynamic, challenging and ever-changing. You will have the opportunity as part of this team, to provide insights that truly shape the direction of the industry. Also:
- Engage, influence, and provide meaningful recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Provide advice on strategies that will shape the Energy industry
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the appropriate link below. For a confidential discussion please call Charis Turner in our Careers Team on 03-8628-1396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.