EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for our customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Our Regulatory Compliance Team manages regulatory compliance throughout EnergyAustralia to facilitate compliance with regulatory obligations, reporting and assurance to key stakeholders.
About the role
This role supports regulatory compliance management by managing compliance correspondence and queries from internal and external stakeholders and providing regulatory compliance advice to internal stakeholders from our customer business teams. The particular focus of this role is on breach management.
Responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Supporting regulatory compliance management and providing compliance advice and referral of complex advice to Compliance Business Partners or Legal Counsel
- Implementing process improvements to manage and appropriately triage regulatory compliance advice and queries
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of Regulatory Compliance Assurance Program (RCAP)
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated similar Compliance Advisor experience in an Australian energy sector or a large and highly regulated organisation
- Experience with breach management
- Tertiary or degree qualified in business or related field
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in an evolving and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For a copy of the job description please visit our website at www.energyaustralia.com.au
For any queries not addressed in this advertisement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do ensure however, that your application is submitted via this jobs portal and not emailed to the email address on this advertisement as there is an application form to be completed as part of the recruitment process.
Applications will close on the 23rd of May at 5.00pm.