EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for our customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Our Regulatory Compliance Team manages regulatory compliance throughout EnergyAustralia to facilitate compliance with regulatory obligations, reporting and assurance to key stakeholders.
About the role
This role supports regulatory compliance management by managing compliance correspondence and queries from internal and external stakeholders and providing regulatory compliance advice to internal stakeholders from our customer business teams. This particular role will be based with our Customer business unit and will interact wtih both the Compliance and Customer teams.
Responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Supporting regulatory compliance management and providing compliance advice and referral of complex advice to Compliance Business Partners or Legal Counsel
- Implementing process improvements to manage and appropriately triage regulatory compliance advice and queries
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of Regulatory Compliance Assurance Program (RCAP)
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated similar Compliance Advisor experience in an Australian energy sector or a large and highly regulated organisation
- The abilty to influence at all levels
- Strong delivery orientation
- Tertiary or degree qualified in business or related field
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in an evolving and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
For any queries not answered in this ad please contact Rebecca Max via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do ensure that your application is submitted online and not sent to the email listed on this advertisement as there is an application form to be completed as part of this process.
Applications will close on the 22nd of May at 5.00pm