The energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
The Portfolio Development Team is a small team responsible for developing EnergyAustralia’s future supply portfolio to ensure that EnergyAustralia remains relevant and able to support our customers as the market transitions to a cleaner energy future.
As the Portfolio Analyst, you will support the Portfolio Development Team with portfolio analysis and modelling to support strategic portfolio decisions. Key questions include what market transition means for our current assets, what mix of technologies should we invest in, and what are the key risks we need to consider.
Duties will include
- Undertake portfolio analysis, modelling and risk analysis to inform decisions on portfolio options and risks
- Support the development of business cases and commercial models for new investments
- Support the presentation of key insights, analysis and recommended actions to a range of internal stakeholders
What are we looking for?
You will be required to work effectively with cross functional teams including trading, commercial, industry regulation and asset operations. As such, strong interpersonal skills are a must, as are the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in a quantitative discipline e.g. Engineering, Science, Data Analytics
- Experience with quantitative modelling and working with large data sets
- Experience with statistical data analysis
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
Some of our benefits include:
- ‘Dress for your day’ dress code policy
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan
How to apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Adam DeCaria on 0439 210 281.
Advertising closes 22nd September at 11.55pm.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.