We are looking for both full-time and part-time (minimum of 20 hours per week) Inbound Customer Service Consultants to be a part of an organisation that prides itself on customer satisfaction and an engaged workforce. Your role as an Inbound Customer Service Consultant plays an important part in furthering the success of our Contact Centre as you will be the first point of contact for our customers.
In this exciting opportunity, you will be the first point of contact and receive a variety of inbound calls from customers, where your typical day will include assisting customers with account enquiries, payment assistance, and bill calculations. Calls will be a combination of service and some sales, where you will also take the opportunity to promote EnergyAustralia products when appropriate.
Roles commencing on Monday 12 August 2019 and located in our award winning Geelong Contact Centre.
What we are looking for:
- Customer service focused individuals who put the customer first.
- Strong experience in the delivery of quality customer service and customer experience.
- Proactively promote EnergyAustralia's products and services through up selling and cross selling.
- Ability to match customer needs and identify opportunities to inform and add value to customer conversations.
- Demonstrated empathy and the ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Ensure all calls are handled in accordance with the quality standards and industry regulation.
- Ability to handle medium-high volume of calls.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications at the same time whilst on the phone.
- Excellent communication, rapport building and listening skills.
Full-Time Expectations - 37.5 hours per week:
- Monday – Friday between 12pm to 8.00pm – fixed shifts
Part-Time Expectations - minimum 20 hours per week:
- Afternoon fixed shifts are available only
- Must be available to work a minimum 20 hours per week Monday to Friday, with minimum shift length 4 hours
- Availability to work until 8pm. Each of your shifts would finish at 8pm no matter what the duration of your shift
- Ability to work every Monday AND Tuesday as part of your fixed roster
- Shifts will be anywhere from 4 hours to 7.5 hours duration depending on your availability.
- Must be available for full time training for 4 weeks from start date and training hours will be 9am – 5pm.
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic training. A combination of classroom learning for 4 weeks and time on the floor with a 'buddy'.
- A supportive friendly environment and a clear career path to progress you to a Level 2 role within 6 months.
- A competitive salary package plus bonus.
- Free fruit daily to keep you healthy.
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan.
- An amazing office, break out area that overlooks the ocean with sun lounges, massage chairs and on site Barista
Internally these roles are known as Energy Response Consultants
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly and down to earth team with a company that actively supports your future growth. If you are ready to take on the next challenge and you are looking for a career (not just a job) then we want to hear from you!
If you have the relevant skills and experience outlined above and meet our roster expectations, please click the "Apply for this job" button now.
Our recruitment team will review your application and if your experience matches our role requirements, the next step in our recruitment process will involve online assessments, in addition to you creating a short video profile.