EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies supporting over 1.7 million household and business customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class retailer that provides our customers with simple and affordable energy solutions.
About the Role
Crucial to achieving this commitment is our Retail Pricing Team. An outstanding opportunity now exists for a commercially savvy Pricing Analyst to join us. In this influential role you’ll carryout a broad range of commercial, analytical and strategic activities to set prices for the residential market and contribute to the ongoing development of a modern and dynamic pricing program. More specifically, you will:
- assist in the development of an industry-leading residential pricing strategy;
- analyse new proposition proposals and set residential prices;
- carryout price related business casing, budgeting and forecasting;
- model regulatory or competition changes to assess impacts upon EnergyAustralia;
- help develop and improve pricing tools, methodologies and principles;
- identify and evaluate opportunities for standardised pricing; and
- develop analysis and insights into customer pricing psychology and trends.
About the Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but highly-effective team and play a significant role in optimising EnergyAustralia’s long-term commercial outcomes. In doing so, you’ll work with senior stakeholders across a broad range of matters and utilise your commerciality, creativity and analytical skills to help make a real difference for our customers.
This role is ideally suited to an accomplished commercial or pricing analyst with strong energy industry experience. You’ll possess a successful track record in using appropriate analytical tools and developing complex models in a commercial environment. This will include advanced Excel modelling capabilities, familiarity with database analysis and experience dealing with large data sets.
In addition to your technical knowledge and skills you’ll possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong commercial nous. More importantly you will demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills which enable you to engage and influence a broad range of stakeholders.
Click on the appropriate link below to apply. For a confidential discusion please call Mark Harrison on 8628 1225 or firstname.lastname@example.org