EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest and best-known energy companies. Our aim is to become a world-class retailer that puts customers at the centre of everything we do. To this end, our Customer Journey group are fundamentally transforming the experience of our customers through a customer journey led transformation program.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Product Owner to join our Customer Journey Team. In this high-profile and influential role, you’ll lead the Journey Teams responsible for improving the experience of new customers joining EnergyAustralia and existing customers moving home. As Product Owner you’ll lead the design, delivery and optimization of solutions and drive the effectiveness of the Journey teams as they define, design, deliver and scale MVPs.
- Delivering great customer experiences by ‘unlearning’ current journeys and working with customers to re-imagine their Join journey;
- develop and deliver on a north star for the Join Journey that ensures its easy, effortless and more digital;
- Realise value by prioritising MVP’s for delivery and prioritising the backlog of initiatives with a clear product vision and strategy that meets customer needsl
- Lead the Join Room Flexible Teams through the Design and Delivery phases and develop high performing self-managing teams by promoting the adoption of modern ways of working; and
- Driving innovative strategic solutions that challenge the team to be bold and innovative.
About the Opportunity
This is an outstanding opportunity to join us and play a key role in shaping customer experience at EnergyAustralia. You will enjoy a mix of operational and strategic responsibilities and you’ll work closely with industry thought leaders to help shape the energy industry of the future.
To be successful in the role you’ll have proven experience as a Product Owner and well-developed experience in owning the overall roadmap within journeys as well as driving the execution of ongoing releases from ideation to implementation. Of course, you will also have a deep understanding of agile methodologies.
Equally important, you will be an outstanding leader who possesses outstanding creativity, strategic acumen, customer focus and problem-solving capabilities. Of course, you will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which enable you to engage, influence and negotiate with a broad range of stakeholders.
To apply, click on the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Mark Harrison in our Careers Team on email@example.com or 8628 1225