- Join one of the largest energy organisations in Australia
- Great team culture, friendly and supportive environment
- Perfect CBD location and close to public transport
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for our customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Our Finance, Finance Control team Provide the financial stewardship, control, risk management and insights into business performance.
About the role
In the role of Data Scientist your primary objectives are to lead initiatives from identification to resolution stage and prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and minimise loss.
You will be responsible for;
- Leading improvements in systems and processes that provide material benefit to business performance across the revenue management chain at EnergyAustralia
- Data modelling, data mining, generating reports, analysis and making recommendations
- Mission critical controls by RA across the coverage model at EnergyAustralia
- Product Reviews to ensure revenue and cost are optimised for product launches and defects known and reported at executive level
- Support future development and implementation of Assurance technology, systems and integration
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated Data Science and developer expertise in Revenue Assurance in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in data mining, data modelling and machine learning (essential)
- Intermediate/Advance Oracle SQL and ODI, R and/or SAS (essential)
- Strong data analytics skills (essential)
- Intermediate/Advance MS office, Excel, SQL Link Server, Tableau, Power BI
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner and enjoys working in busy and dynamic environment
- Degree in business, finance, computer science or other relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For a full job description please visit our website at www.energyaustralia.com.au
*Please notes internally we call this role Revenue Assurance Specialist
Any queries not on this advertisement please contact Tania Quach on email@example.com
Please ensure your application is submitted online and not via the email on this advertisement as there is an application form to be filled out as part of the recruitment process.
Application will close on 21st May 2019.