EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies supporting over 1.7 million household and business customers. Our aim is to become a world-class energy retailer which offers a great customer experience. At the forefront of delivering this commitment is our Customer business unit which, amongst other things, is focused on delivering easy and effortless experiences through digital transformation and customer journeys. .
An outstanding opportunity now exists to join our Digital Operations Team as a Campaign Execution Lead. In this varied role you’ll lead and manage digital go-to-market sales and campaign programs and initiatives to increase CX, digital sales growth and digital self-service adoption. Specifically, you will:
- plan and manage campaigns to drive increased online and cross channel sales growth and self-service;
- provide operational support and develop enhancements to continuously improve our online sales and self-service solutions;
- analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and develop insights which contribute to shared learnings for improvements and optimisation in campaign development and more broadley;
- build and improve processes and tools to simplify, streamline and improve campaign execution; and
- partner with a broad range of stakeholders including technology, marketing, legal and compliance to ensure effective, accurate and compliant execution of digital initiatives.
About the Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join EnergyAustralia and play a significant role in executing two key focusses for the business – improving customer experience and increasing digital adoption. You’ll also join a great team environment and learn from thought leaders across the industry to drive this positive change.
To be successful in tis role you’ll come from a successful background defining and executing sales and campaigns in a digital, self-service environment. Through this experience you’ll have developed good marketing exposure, excellent knowledge of digital environments and well developed analytical, planning and strategy development skills.
In addition to your technical skills you’ll be passionate about customers, results focussed and highly commercial. Your problem-solving skills, attention to detail and drive to continuously improve processes and systems will also all be essential. Most importantly though, will be your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills which enable you to effectively engage, influence and negotiate with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
To apply click on the appropriate link below. For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Harrison in our Careers Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 8628 1225.